Are You Suffering From Hair Loss?
Hair loss is a major problem faced by people around the world be it, men or women, it is commonly seen especially in today’s world because of the lifestyle.
Argan oil is one of the best ways to overcome this problem or to slow down the amount of hair fall. Argan oil has the abilities to improve the blood circulation, hair conditioning, strengthen hair follicles, reduce the damage caused by the wind air sun, pollution, etc makes the scalp more elastic and the hair silkier.
Here Comes Argan Oil!
The argan oil is extracted from the kernel of the Argan tree. Argan trees have their origin from Morocco. The argan trees live for 150 to 200 years in the semi-desert region of Morocco. The trees bear fruits which is rich in oil. The thick skin of the fruits is removed along with fleshy pulp and the nuts are broken to release the kernel and then it is cold pressed to extract this oil.
Argan oil is rich in vitamin E and minerals. So it has a lot of benefits for your hair. Argan oil for hair can be magic as it prevents inflammation that can lead to dandruff, scalp score, itchiness, irritation, and other scalp problems. This is why it is hailed as a hair hero. Argan oil is an age-old beauty secret.
This natural oil is also rich in vitamins, nutrients, and fatty acid. In Morocco locally the Argan tree is known as “the tree blessed by God”.
Benefits Of Argan Oil For Hair Growth:
Argan oil works as a great hair treatment and has many beneficial ingredients for your hair
Argan oil acts as one of the best hair conditioners it helps to soften your hair and keeps your hair frizz free and manageable.
- Take 2-3 drops of argan oil and rub it on your palm and then apply in on to your hair
- Damp or towel dry your hair
- Make sure to massage onto the scalp and tips
- This is done to keep the scalp healthy or to encourage hair growth
Argan oil acts as a UV protector as UV rays can damage your hair.
- Apply a few drops of argan oil to your hair and leave it
- Braid your hair so that the moisture locks.
- You’re ready to fight the UV ray with argan oil
Argan oil is filled with antioxidants and has super healing power antioxidant is good for your hair.
- Fatty acid
- Omega 6
- Linoleic acthese
All these things will improve the shine of your hair.
Treats dry skin:
Argan oil helps you to treat your dry skin as it has the hydrating ability and moisturizing quality
- Take a few drops of argan oil and massage it very well into the scalp
- Leave it all night with a shower cap
- This will help your scalp to me moist and will keep the hair root strong
Sleek and Shine Styling:
Argan oil can be used as a protectant to your hair, so before using any of the styling or heating product, apply argan oil on your hair.
- Use argan oil as a heat protector
- Take a few drops and apply it all over
Eliminate Dandruff and Dry Scalp:
As argan oil is extraordinarily high in vitamin E it helps treat dandruff and dry scalp. Many people suffer from flakiness and dry scalp as they use shampoo on their hair which causes such damage.
So to protect your hair from dandruff and dry scalp :
- Take 5 to 6 drops of argan oil heat it by rubbing your hand and give it a nice massage on your scalp as it will help you to keep your scalp hydrated and keep dandruff away.
Treat Dry, Brittle Hair:
Argan oil acts as one of the effective overnight treatment for your hair. Due to pollution, our hair goes through many adversities in our day to day life. Hence, we definitely need to give a treat to it at least once a week
- Take 5 to 6 drops of argan oil and massage it on your hair pull up ur hair in a cap as it can help maximise your natural body heat.
- Leave this overnight and next morning to rinse off your hair nicely.
Argan oil can help you take care of your hair very well and will help you to maintain it properly. All you need to do is follow the instructions religiously and take the matter of your health in your own hands.