Are You Hassling With Your Rough And Damaged Skin And Hair?
Now it’s time to be free from this struggle because of DIY Argan oil hair mask in our market which is the most effective and affordable natural product which works naturally without any side effects.
Okay so are you excited to know what Argan oil hair mask is? And how does it work? Let’s see…
Argan oil is a product of Morrocan region derived from the argan tree. It is obtained from the kernels of the argan tree to be used as a moisturizer, conditioner, and softener for skin and hair.
A large number of beneficial nutrients including vitamin E and fatty acids are present here which helps to soothe your skin and hydrate hair.
Why Should You Use Argan Oil
Argan oil is used to get smooth away from frizz and rough hair to glossy and shiny.
Natural phenols found in Oil help for healthier hair follicles(small holes in skin from where hair grows). Also due to the moisturizing properties present in oil, it helps to prevent them from damage and gives a glossy and attractive look. Next time while arriving at the salon to cut off your damaged hair think of argan hair mask which can save your long lock after all.
What Is a Hair Mask?
A hair mask can be termed as a tool which is been used in your arsenal of hair products to keep your hair moisturized and healthy. Do you know why conditioner bottles always recommend you to leave the product on your hair for 3-4 minutes? Because conditioner takes a little time to penetrate the hair follicle (the small pore) which repairs them and also softens them. Want a perfect way for deep conditioning of hair and to have a silky texture? Apply a hair mask.
If you want something effective and satisfying then surely go for a DIY Argan Hair Mask.
How To Make And Apply Argan Hair Mask?
We can make hair mask according to our need and what suits your skin the most to get effective results. All these stuff which ill include are highly nutritious and natural which will be easily available in your pantry. What’s easier than that?
- 2 Tablespoons of extra-virgin Olive Oil or Coconut Oil.
- 1 Tablespoon of 100% pure Argan Oil.
- 1 Tablespoon of Honey (preferably raw, organic honey).
- Optional: A few drops of lavender or essential oil of your choice for the scent and relaxing properties.
- You can also even heat this stuff at a low flame by mixing them up as warming up the ingredients and applying will help to open up the hair cuticle and pores so that moisturizing oils can seep into the hair and scalp for maximum effectiveness.
- Note:- According to your length of hair, you might have to make changes in this ratio of (2:1:1). If an extra amount of hair mask left you can store it in an airtight jar.
- Apply mask on your hair section by section and massage it in your scalp. Focus on your ends to help manage damaged, split-ends, and on your scalp to stimulate healthy hair growth. You can also tie your hair in a bun to keep the grease out of your face and cover your head with a shower cap to trap body heat. This will keep the mask warm and make the nutrients and moisture more easily absorbed.
- Leave the mask on for 15-30+ minutes and then shampoo and condition as you normally would. If you have naturally oily hair, make sure to shampoo and lather well to avoid greasy looking hair post-mask.
Argan Oil Before And After Results
Recently I decided to go blonde and actually I’m loving that but what makes me feel uncomfortable is the split ends are not in control and my curly hair are being more frizzy as well as rough than usual. My aunt who is dyeing and strengthening for ages recommended me to use a hair mask.
I tried applying different masks on my split ends after showering and actually, I have seen a dramatic change where I’m split ends are not more noticeable and also my hairs have been more softened.
There is no limit for the ways in which we can make use of argan hair mask oil to give you the best skin. It also chapped and softens the cracked lips, hydrates and soften hands and feet. Overall it is a whole body moisturizer.( Use in a limit to have effective results). You can also use argan as an aftershave. It also protects the skin elasticity also is a perfect tool to prevent your skin from stretch marks. Even one can add a drop in foundation while applying it to get a natural glow.
I’m pretty sure you’ll love to enjoy its amazing cosmetic and health benefits.