Skin is the largest organ of our body. It is build up of several different compounds that we haven’t probably heard of but surely this doesn’t mean that our skin has to be neglected or given any lesser importance than our inside well-being. Having a healthy and happy skin is as important as being fit from the inside. A lot of times we experiment on our skin using the wrong product. We could pay a heavy price for this. First of all, this could really disrupt the PH level of your skin and lead to further issues such as break out or inflammation. Secondly it could still not cause any harm whatsoever but it will definitely disappoint you if it doesn’t match up to your expectations and last but not the least it could cost you some money. Less or more, the amount of money you invest does matter.
The Concept Of Using Oil On The Face
What is the first thought that crosses your head? ACNE! CLOGGING! CONGESTION!
You’d be surprised if I tell you a fact that oiling can help in getting rid of acne, congestion and clogging (if you know your skin, application method and the oil you’re using).
It’s all about being familiar with the problems and resources available if you need to reach to the solutions to get rid of it. You need to know your skin well, you need to study your own skin type and its typical behavior or response towards various products.
Basically, you need to have a small summary and profile of your skin to know what to do next to aim at those targeted spot areas which are your ultimate skin concerns.
Argan Oil For Skin
Taking you straight to the composition of Argan Oil:
- Fatty Acids (Mostly found in seeds and nuts these are amazing for maintaining a younger and firmer looking skin)
- Anti-oxidants ( For overall skin well-being; Anti-aging properties and fights free radicals in the skin)
- Vitamins ( Boosts the skin’s immunity level and helps in fighting any bacterial growth on it; Essential for cell renewal to promote a new healthy skin)
- Squalene ( Commonly found in plant-based sources such as wheat-germ, argan kernels, rice bran, and even olives; Non-Comedogenic in nature )
Compared to many other oils you would actually prefer to put on your face, Argan oil is much more resistant to oxidization. This is just one more reason why it is so perfect for your skin. It tends to keep your skin much younger looking.
Application Of Argan Oil
This can be tricky and different for every individual facial skin type. So here’s a little idea to implement a regular application of Argan Oil onto the skin.
- You may use it as a pre-steam facial massage oil
- You may add 1 or 2 drops to your natural clay or oats face mask
- You may also use it as a natural facial moisturizer instead of your regular cream to see how that works. After your regular cleansing and toning take no more than 2 small drops of Argan Oil on the palm. Rub your palms for a second and simply press them all over your face. The idea is to press the oil on the face so that the skin absorbs it evenly, however, in moderate quantity to prevent any breakouts.