Want to Know The Best Way to Cure Allergies?
Everyone suffers from allergies once in a lifetime. If allergies are left untreated they can worsen the condition. In some cases, allergies can be harmful leading to serious problems.
Nearly 50 million Americans today suffer from different types of allergies. Seasonal or climatic changes are a common cause of allergies. Weak immune systems, environmental toxins or genetic factors are some of the major reasons for it.
It is very important for a person to know what he is allergic to. There are medical tests available to find this out. Once you understand the trigger to allergies you can find a solution for it.
There are many over the counter medicines which your doctor will recommend you. But can you take medicines regularly? The answer is very obvious as it is not convenient and also expensive. Taking medicines regularly is bad for health.
A very natural and safe way to cure allergies is using essential oils. These oils have been proven to treat allergies since ancient times. Boosts our immune system protecting our body from foreign infections.
What are Allergies?
The allergens trigger allergic reactions in the immune system. These allergens can be dust, mold, animal dander, insects, etc. Allergens can cause a blocked nose, headaches, sneezing or irritation on the skin. Symptoms differ widely from the type and location of the allergy.
Inflammation caused due to allergies often worsens the condition. Essential oils have the ability to fight inflammation and eliminate toxins from the body. It kills the bacteria, fungus, virus, and parasites causing allergies.
Uses of Essential Oils for Allergies.
Different essential oils have various uses and benefits and they are as follows:
Peppermint Essential Oil for Nasal Allergies
This essential oil has numerous anti-bacterial properties. It contains menthol which has a cooling effect on your body. Reduces inflammation and swelling caused due to allergies.
- Add a few drops of peppermint oil to a cotton ball and inhale the scent. The aroma can treat sinuses, relieve congestion, cold and asthma. It is very commonly used to get rid of cold and cough.
- You can also consume it internally by adding it to tea, water or juice. It will boost your immunity power.
- Applying peppermint oil on the affected area will reduce inflammation on the skin. Problems like itchiness, swelling, redness of the skin can be solved.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil For Throat Infections
This essential oil is extracted from the medicinal eucalyptus plant. Eucalyptus oil acts as an expectorant cleansing the body from harmful toxins and viruses. It is effective in reducing the symptoms caused due to allergies.
- Add a few drops of eucalyptus oil to water and take steam.
- Diffusing this oil in the air can cure respiratory problems as it clears the nasal tract.
- Mixing this oil with coconut oil and apply it on the chest and neck. This will help you a clear sore throat.
Lemon Essential Oil For Allergies Caused by Bacteria
This oil has a very refreshing aroma. It also has great anti-bacterial properties which fight infections.
- Diffusing the oil at home will kill all the insects and germs in the air. Protecting you from allergens causing allergies.
- Using lemon oil for cleaning your clothes, sheets and curtains can protect you from infections.
Interested In Losing Weight? Now Get The Leading Fat Burner In USA (Exclusive Discount Available Till Stocks Lasts)
Tea Tree Essential Oil for Skin Allergies
Rich with anti-inflammatory, antifungal, antimicrobial and anti-bacterial properties. This is why it is commonly used as a household cleanser.
- Apply tea tree oil on the affected area it can cure skin allergies. Its anti-inflammatory effects can fight inflammation and boost immunity.
Essential oils are beneficial for different types of allergies. Seasonal allergies, skin allergies or allergies caused due to food can be treated with essential oils. Their medicinal properties can help you get rid of various problematic symptoms of allergies.
Using the right method is very important. Essential oils can also have side effects if not used properly. Few essentials oils are not meant to be taken internally like tea tree oil. These are very strong and can be harmful to your body.