What Are The Uses Of Various Essential Oils?
Do you want to know what are the different types of essential oils? And what are they used for? As you know essential oils have a number of health benefits. They are used for a number of home remedies and medicines.
They also can have side effects if not used appropriately. Essential oils are extracted from a wide variety of plants and herbs. There are thousands of species of plants and different types of oils can be procured out of them.
Here are some different types of oils and their uses-
- Angelic essential oil- This is oil is renowned for treating liver and stomach issues, promotes menstruation regularity and cures nervous disorders.
- Anise essential oil- Used in Ayurveda for arthritis and to cure respiratory issues.
- Almond essential oil – It has great moisturizing properties which help to heal wounds. Good for hair growth and it is a natural hair conditioner.
- Argan oil- Treat acne and hair problems like dandruff.
- Bay essential oil- A natural antibiotic and can fight infections. Responsible for boosting appetite in the body by eliminating toxins.
- Basil essential oil- Used for skin care, respiratory problems, indigestion, eliminate pain.
- Bergamot oil- This oil is used to reduce stress and anxiety. Treat skin conditions like eczema, acne, etc.
- Black pepper oil- A great digestive, rich with antioxidants which help remove toxins from the body. It can fight bacteria and infections. Reduces the effects of aging.
- Cinnamon oil- Traditionally used in cooking, anti-inflammatory and can be used to reduce joint and muscle pain.
- Chamomile oil-This oil has wide usage, it can also help to cure depression. It can solve problems like indigestion, scarring, reduce pain and swelling in the muscles, reduces spasms.
- Camphor essential oil- This oil is rich in antibacterial properties. It can be used in a diffuser to clean the air as its a natural insect repellent.
- Cardamom essential oil- Renown for neutralizing the effects of chemotherapy, reduces nausea. It stimulates secretions thereby eliminates toxins and fats from the body.
- Cedarwood essential oil- Helps to improve dry and flaky scalp. This oil is also useful to cure colds and coughs.
- Clary sage – This essential oil is an amazing mood lifter thus it can help fight depression. Maintains good stomach health and cures uterus problems.
- Clove essential oil- Due to its antimicrobial properties it is used for dental care. It can solve immune problems, cure cholera and diabetes.
- Coriander oil – Well known to reduce pain and can solve digestion problems.
- Cumin essential oil- Efficient in removing toxins from the body and regulates the menstrual cycle.
- Eucalyptus oil- Very strong aroma is useful to treat sinus congestion. Effective in reducing swelling and pain due to its anti-inflammatory effects.
- Fennel essential oil- Cures cold and coughs. Helps you get rid of problems like constipation.
- Frankincense essential oil- It can help you maintain the good health of the uterus.
- Ginger essential oil- Improve brain and stomach health, cure wounds.
- Jasmine essential oil- Can solve problems like childbirth and depression.
- Jojoba essential oil- Great moisturizer, treat acne, sunburn and promotes hair growth.
- Lavender essential oil- Air freshener, skin and hair care, stress relief.
- Lemon essential oil- Refreshing aroma which uplifts mood. Skin whitening and can cure acne.
- Marjoram essential oil- Cures headaches and pain.
- Melissa oil- Lowers blood pressure and heals nervous systems.
- Orange essential oil- It is anti-inflammatory and can cure swelling.
- Peppermint essential oil- This oil has cooling effects can cure respiratory issues.
- Sandalwood oil- Treats acne and scars.
- Tea tree oil- Antibacterial and can solve problems like dandruff, acne, hair fall, etc.
This is the list of different types of oils that people use generally. Each essential oil has its own specific benefits. You can decide which oil can be helpful for you according to your need and purpose.