Moroccan hair oil is famously known as argan oil. Argan oil got the name as Moroccan oil because the oil is mainly produced from Morocco. Moroccan hair oil is very famous because of its various properties that are not found in several other haircare oils. But before we dive into it, let us learn more about Argan oil.
Argan oil is extracted from the fruit of the argan tree which has the endemic to Morocco. Argan oil is known for its effective health, skin and hair benefits.
Argan fruit is actually very small and round in shape. A pulp is surrounded by a hard nutshell and thick peel covers the fleshy pulp.
It is made from the kernels of the argan tree fruit. This argan tree grows exclusively only on Morrocco and the people over here love to use this argan oil in their cuisine. Argan oil is one of the effective oil as well as rarest oil in the world as it takes a very big extracting process. Though the price of the argan oil is high it is that much worth to spend because it is very effective.
As it is mentioned above, argan oil is extracted from the argan nut which is firstly dried up in the open air. After drying the soft pulp is craked out of the nut. Then the workers remove the peel and then they roast the seeds which help to give the oil a rich and nutty flavor.
Extraction is the key process of the argan oil. The whole extraction process is done with the help of labors. This is why the extracting process of argan oil is pretty time-consuming.
The main components which are present in argan oil are:
- Vitamin E
- Fatty acids which include oleic acid, linoleic acid, palmitic acid, stearic acid, and linolenic acid.
These are the components which make argan oil so effective. Wach and every component have a vital role to play with the benefits of argan oil.
Moroccan Oil For Skin:
- Moisturizer: Argan oil is commonly used moisturizer among people. Many lotions, soaps, conditioners use argan oil as their moisturizing agent in their product. Vitamin E has a vital role to play in this part. Vitamin E helps argan oil to retain the moisture on your skin.
- Treats acne: Excess sebum is one of the major reasons for increasing acne. Excess sebum can be a result of hormonal imbalance. Argan oil or even the face cream which contains argan oil has the capacity to reduce the production of sebum. This will result in decreasing your acne as well as it helps to prevent your skin from forming new acne.
- Treats Skin Infections: Argan oil is used for healing and treating skin infection. It’s been a tradition that argan oil is used for many skin infection for many years. Argan oil is rich in antioxidants, antibacterial, antiseptic and antifungal properties which is very effective in treating many skin infections.
- Anti-aging Agent: Argan oil is one of the famous anti-aging agents used all over the world. It is used as a major ingredient in many anti-aging creams, lotions etc. This helps in regaining your elasticity and slowing down your aging process. It also helps to retain the collagens of your skin.
- Stretch Mark Reducing Agent: Argan oil can be used directly or else through cream or lotion for reducing stretch marks. Even pregnant ladies can use argan oil directly on their stomach to reduce stretch marks. It won’t affect the baby at all.
Using Moroccan Oil For Hair:
- Hair Conditioner: Using pure virgin argan oil can tame your wild frizzy hair and it makes easier to manage such frizzy hair. Not only helping with frizzy hair it also reduces your split ends. The advantage of using argan oil for your hair is you can apply it and go out it won’t look oily or greasy.
- Treating Dandruff: As we all know that Argan oil helps to maintain the moisture of the skin. It can also maintain the moisture of your scalp thus it helps to reduce the dry scalp which causes dandruff. Vitamin E and the antioxidants present in argan oil helps the oil to moisturize your scalp and skin without giving you that greasy and oily look.
- Hair Mask: Not only your face need mask but also remember your hair also goes through a very harsh and tough environment. Your hair must be taken care and nourished. Argan oil can help you with this.
- Mix honey, argan oil, olive oil, and Epsom salt and apply it on your hair and leave it to dry for about 30 minutes. For washing your hair Use shampoo which contains argan oil or shampoo with argan oil. This hair routine will help to repair your hair damage.
- Hair Growth: Vitamin E, fatty acids and antioxidants rich argan oil can repair your hair damage which is caused by straightening, coloring, usage of harsh chemicals. This also helps in cell production and nourish your hair follicles which plays a very important role in your hair growth process.
As you can see, Moroccan oil is a multi-beneficial oil. It can help you get rid of dandruff as well as clear your skin off of fine lines. If you would wish to get one, then do not hesitate by looking at the price. It is one of the best skincare and haircare solutions available in the market.