Lavender Oil, A Remedy For Many Problems
What Is Organic Lavender Oil?
Today, essential oils have proven to be a very useful alternative to expensive health care technology. Proper use of these oils can ensure that both your mental and physical problems are taken care of. One such essential oil is Organic Lavender Oil. The Lavender oil is extracted from the plant Lavandula Angustifolia. It is said to be the most versatile oil among various other essential oils. The reason behind this is that the oil acts as a multipurpose tool to tackle a variety of problems. Right from odor problems to healing burns and cuts, this oil is a solution for any and everything.
Below are some ways and means by which you can include lavender oil in your daily life.
Uses Of Organic Lavender Oil
- For Treating Dandruff: A major problem faced by a majority of people is dandruff. This problem is mainly caused due to a dry scalp. Rubbing a few drops of lavender oil on your scalp is an effective way to kick out dandruff.
- For Relaxing the Mind: Inhaling a few drops of the oil will help you to calm and relax your mind. Use lavender oil whenever you feel stressed and tense.
- Avoid Sleep Problems and Insomnia: Can’t sleep at night? Suffering from insomnia? Inhale or rub lavender oil on your neck to solve all these problems.
- Treat Insect Bites and Swelling: Don’t worry if there is a big swelling due to an insect sting. Just use some lavender oil to reduce the swelling and itching.
- Treatment of Burns: Lavender oil works wonders when applied on a burn. The next time you accidentally spill some hot tea on your hand use the oil to stop further burning and swelling.
- Solve Odor Issues: Lavender oil has a great fragrance. So, it is used in a lot of perfumes and colognes.
- For Aromatherapy: Here, the fragrance of lavender oil can be used for mental and psychological health.
- Additive in Food: Few drops of the oil can be added to enhance the smell and taste of delicacies.
- House Sanitation: The oil keeps insects at bay and can also be used to while cleaning shelves, cupboards, tables. Etc. It can act as an alternative to chemical cleaners.
Let us now see some benefits of lavender oil
- Helps to reduce odor.
- Improves digestion.
- Reduces hair fall and improves the quality of hair.
- Reducing the appearance of aging signs such as wrinkles and fine lines.
- Hydrates and moisturizes the skin.
- Menstrual cramps get reduced during the menstrual cycle.
- Treats chapped lips by hydrating them.
- Antibacterial elements reduce acne.
Though Organic lavender oil has so many uses and benefits, it also brings along certain risks and dangers. Over the limit use of the oil on the skin may lead to infections or allergies. It may even cause hives and breathing problems in adults. As far as children are concerned, the oil must be kept as far as possible from them. Even though some articles suggest using lavender oil to treat certain problems of children, it can also cause toxicity. Pregnant women should also avoid ingesting oil to avoid any complication. The oil can also alter the effects of any other medicines that you may be already consuming.
Many people today have shifted to natural means of health treatment and maintenance. In such a scenario, essential oils such as Organic Lavender oil can be used to keep your mind and body healthy. But at the same time make sure that you do not cross the limit. A good product will bring you the best results only when you use it in the right quantities. Also, ensure that you opt for only organic and unprocessed lavender oil to get the best results out of it. Remember if you are already taking certain pills or going under medical treatment consult a doctor before using the oil.