What Is Argan Oil?
Argan oil is plant oil which is produced from the kernels of the argan tree. This tree is endemic to Morocco.
It is used for many purposes including cosmetic and holistic and also is edible and hence is used in food. Argan oil is exactly extracted from the argan fruit which is small, oval in shape sometimes even conical in shape. The pulp of argan fruit is surrounded by a hard shell from which one-third of oil.
Extraction of oil is the start of the process. It has been traditionally used both topically as well as orally to improve the health of skin, hair, nail and even your body health.
Argan oil contains a number of beneficial nutrients which will help your skin to improve. There are a number of benefits of argan oil which are listed below:
Basic Benefits Of Argan Oil:
- It is used as a skin moisturizer.
- Helps to your skin and to get relief from a dry skin condition.
- Argan oil can be one of the great natural remedies for aging skin. It acts as an anti-aging agent.
- Non- greasy element of argan oil helps to fight against acne and helps to balance the moisture in your skin.
- It has an amazing anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiseptic property which converts it as a wonderful healing medicine.
- Antioxidants present in argan oil helps to protect your skin from sore or dry skin.
Argan Oil For Skin:
Argan oil is mostly used as a moisturizer for your skin to hydrate and soften your skin. Vitamin E is rich in argan oil which will help your skin to boost up.
Treatment For Acne:
The oily substance which is known as Sebum is secreted by a sebaceous gland of your skin pore. If this sebum is overproduced this will lead pores of your skin which will become plugged. This is the major cause of acne.
Argan oil has anti-sebum effects which will help you to control the overproduction of sebum. It also protects your skin from acne.
Argan oil is used as an anti-aging agent since a very long period of time. Antioxidants help your skin to regain the elasticity of your skin. This will help to treat your wrinkles and fine lines as well.
Stretch Marks Treatment:
Stretch marks usually happen to the ladies who are pregnant. Apply argan oil directly to the affected place twice a day and you can see the result in 3 to 4 weeks.
Benefits Of Argan Oil For Hair:
Hair Conditioning Agent:
A study found that argan oil has the capacity to make your hair softer, shinier and silkier. Not only conditioning your hair it also helps to treat split ends. It helps to eliminate tame frizzy hair and protects you from hair breakdown.
Sleek Shiny Look And Styling:
Argan oil is most commonly used as a hair styling agent because of its properties which protect your hair from tangles. It gives your hair an attractive, shine and glows to any kind of hair.
Perfect Lashes And Brows:
Argan oil helps you to keep your lashes and brows moisturized and on point. It helps to thicken your lashes and brows and also helps to protect your hair from outside damage.
Health Benefits Of Argan Oil:
Heals Skin Infection:
Fungicidal and anti-bacterial property is rich in argan oil. They both give the capability to treat and heal any kind of skin infection except severe one.
Antioxidants in argan oil have a very important role to play in healing. They are clearly a power source which will heal the cuts and minor burns. Vitamin E and natural anti-inflammatory properties help to heal the wound and also will heal the scars.
Maintains Your Body:
Argan oil has so many effects on our body if we intake it orally. It helps to stimulate the nervous system and builds brain capacity. It helps to improve your memory power. Argan oil is very effective in reducing joint pain.
Some Other Major Benefits Of Argan Oil:
- It helps to treat hypertension. Increases your patience level.
- Argan oil is very good at stabilizing your blood sugar level.
- Anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties help argan oil to facilitate your digestion by killing unwanted bacteria in your stomach. It also helps to increase the pepsin level so that your digestion can improve.
- Argan oil is majorly used in Morrocan cuisine. It helps to season your dishes and also acts as a dressing agent in your salads. Argan oil adds flavor to desserts and grilled vegetables.
- It also helps to treat itchy scalp. Argan oil can treat your dry scalp as well as it can treat dandruff.
- Argan oil is a natural highlighter for your makeup.
- Max 2 spoons of argan oil and lemon. Soak your nails daily in it for 10 to 15 minutes. It will help to strengthen your nail and eliminate nail breakages.